Sunday, August 3, 2008

Our First Date Night Post Jack


Well this has taken me as long to write about as it took us to have one pretty much, but oh well and the picture is old since I so forgot to bring my camera, but a few weeks ago Branden and I actually got to go out on a date. We went to Brampton and left Jack with Branden's parents for a few hours. We went out to dinner at Applebee's (soo my favourite restaurant) and then we went and saw a movie, Hellboy II. It was not the best movie, but it was so nice to just be out together alone. Hopefully we get to have another date night soon. Honestly though by the end of the evening (we were gone about 4 hours) I was missing Jack so much I could barely stand it. The last 15 minutes of the movie were like TORTURE I just wanted the dumb thing to end. When we got back to his parents house I ran to him and did not let go for quite sometime. As nice as it is to get away sometimes I definately miss my little guy when I'm not with him.

No comments: