Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Are You Serious?-Part Two


Okay for real he did it AGAIN last night. Only woke up once and really I don't think he would have woken up at all, but I woke up at 4:30 and was slightly uncomfortable in the chest region so sat there listening for any sound and at 5:30 when I heard minor rustling I went in, woke him up and fed him and he fell right back asleep and is still there. Is my baby seriously on the verge of sleeping through the night?? I am positive if I'd been able to sleep through he would have too today. But honestly even if he stuck with waking up once a night I can so handle that.

Its so weird to me how last night I got 6 straight hours of sleep (I couldn't get back to sleep after my 4:30 wake up and 5:30 feeding) and I feel better than when I get like 8 hours but all broken up and discombobulated. I feel as though I may return fully to my former self if my lovely son keeps this up.

This morning as I was kissing my husband goodbye for work in the morning (the last 2.5 months he has kissed me on the forhead as I lie dead in bed from being up 37 times already) he said to me " now that Jack is sleeping through the night how about we switch and I'm stay at home Dad and you work" hahahaha as if I would ever give up this delightfulness!!!!

3 comments:

Eujean said...

YAAAAAAAAAY!!! That is SO exciting!

Eujean said...

p.s. why does it say I posted at 7:23 a.m.? It's almost 10:30 a.m.! lol

Sarah Webb said...

wow, wouldn't that be cool? Good luck!

I should be so lucky!