Friday, July 18, 2008

Kisses for Mommy

For the last week or so I've been trying to teach Jack how to kiss. He's making much progress, he's at the point now that if you show him your going to kiss him by making kissy faces right in front of his face for a few minutes and then go in and loudly kiss his cheek and then put your cheek in front of him he will bite at your cheek and then smile proudly at the kiss he has given you.

Yesturday though he made the cutest kissing improvements ever. I was holding him and we were staring at eachother and I kept making kissy faces and noises at him and he was just staring at me trying to figure out how to make the noises and he kept trying different things with his mouth to immitate me. He finally settled on sucking in his top lip until it smacks. It was soo cute and he smiled so much when he finally got the sound and just looked so proud of himself.

And now as I sit here typing he is lying in his carseat and sucking in his top lip to make kissy sounds for me. Man do I love my little man. He's just cuter and funner every day!

No comments: