Saturday, September 20, 2008

4 Facts for 4 Months


I'm late as usual, but a few days ago Jack turned 4 months old.

1. Jack refuses to smile or perform in any way for the camera. He is seriously one of the happiest, smiliest, laughiest babies ever. He smiles all the time and laughs like crazy, but he will not do it for the camera. I dunno if the camera scares him or what, but even if I try and sneak up while Branden is playing with him he notices and the smile is instantly removed from his adorable little face. It makes me soo sad because when I look back at pictures I won't get to see that gummy grin I love so much.

2. Jack is a drolling machine, seriously the kid cannot stop. He soaks through bibs, outfits everything. Branden's shoulder is constantly covered in the stuff. I always feel it drip onto my foot when holding him and its weird drool too. You would think it would just be watery, but the stuff is wipe resistant. I think its oil based or something. weird. weird.

3. Jack now rolls and moves around like crazy. We put him to bed on his tummy at one end of the crib and in the morning when I hear him playing and go in to get him he is at the other end of the crib, on his back arms entangled in the crib posts. Its ridiculous.

4. Jack loves the water. He loves baths and swimming. Every time we go visit my parents we go swimming with him and he's just happy as can be. My Dad carries him around, so proud to all the lifeguards. The other day he interupted the water fitness class and gave the instructor Jack and she used him as a weight. its to funny. But he just loves it!

No comments: