Monday, June 23, 2008

Sleep Precious Sleep

As I previously posted last week was a bad week for Jack. Fortunately near the end of the week we discovered Gripe Water (best thing ever!) which took care of his painful gas and helped him to sleep more. So the past 3 nights have been decent and he's only woken up 3 or 4 times, its been delightful. Add to that my wonderful husband who in payment for me letting him go golfing Saturday morning at 7am and then head immediately to Brampton for a boys day returning around midnight really supplemented my sleep the rest of the weekend AND changed more than his fair share of diapers. First my wonderful son timed his first wake up Saturday night for the exact second his Father walked in the door so Branden stayed up with Jack (for 2 hours, apparently he thought it was play time) while I slept right on through. Then Sunday afternoon he kept Jack quite for me and moved away from me when Jack wasn't quite so I could have a nap and then today he was home from work due to massive amounts of rain yesturday and provided me yet another nap! I don't think I've felt this well rested since Jack was born! I love my husband and my son for letting me catch up on my precious sleep and I"m quite sure they both in turn love me more since I"m not such a grouchasaurus anymore.

No comments: