Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

For the entire month of October we have been wanting to take Jack to the Pumpkin Patch. Almost every Saturday has been rainy and cold so its been put off and put off and put off. Finally this past Saturday we went, it was freezing but atleast it wasn't raining. We went out to Shantzholm and had a great time. Jack liked playing in the mini corn/slash/hay maze and loved looking at the animals. He didn't show to much interest in the pumpkins much to my disappointment since i wanted some cute Pumpkin themed pictures. We didnt' stay a very long time since it was freezing and my maternity coat is still resting warmly at my Sisters house. But we had a great time. We got a great pumpkin that we are planning on carving up with Jack this coming weekend. It should be a great time!
Climbing Hay Bales


Thinking about putting his head through, of course when he did I missed it!


2 comments:

LyndiLou said...

SO fun!!! We picked pumpkins in our backyard... but I still think it would be fun to go to a pumpkin patch!!! :) Thanks for sharing the cute pictures!!!

The Bedke Fam said...

What a fun trip. The pics are so cute. I love pumpkin patches!