Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Latest, Cutest Things

Jack has been soo cute lately. I can't even handle it. He's doing so much more all the time and its so cute and I just want to remember it forever. So cute things from lately.

First when he's crawling and sees something he wants to play with instead of sitting down and playing with it, he balances on his knees and head and plays with it under his raised tummy. Its soo strange, yet adorable.

Second when I'm holding him on my hip and he wants to see what my face is doing if I'm not facing him he peers around my side and smiles to see me, so cute!

Third when he's going to do something he knows isn't cool (like play under Branden's desk) he looks back at us multiple times while slowly approaching, trying to make sure we don't catch him.

Fourth, he's working on pulling himself up on stuff, but he hasn't got the strength yet to go all the way from floor to feet so he gets up on his knees and just kneels clinging on to the couch top which is nearly out of his reach when on his knees. its adorable!

I have to try to catch a picture of all these things for you to view!

In other news this is my 100th post. yay! And we are back from New York and I'll write about that later when I have more time.

2 comments:

D-dawg said...

Congrats on your 100th post!! Thanks for coming by my blog and leaving a nice comment. It's so fun to know who is out there and reading.

The Bedke Fam said...

i love the first cute thing! so funny. i can't wait to meet jack! and i'm so excited to hear about your NYC trip. i hope it was a blast!