Tuesday, February 24, 2009

30 Rock


My current favourite Tv show of all time is 30 Rock. I seriously adore this show and don't think there is anything more hilarious on TV. I love Tina Fey, she is seriously my female crush and if I could be anyone it would be her. She is hot stuff, hilarious and just awesome in general.

I am always shocked when I hear of people who do not watch this show. Seriously do you not know what you are missing out on? Alec Baldwin is amazing, Tina Fey even better and Tracy Jordan, man just hilarious! Today I am seriously encouraging you all to watch this show. Mainly because I am always paranoid of shows I love getting cancelled because of lack of viewership so anything I can do to help I will. But seriously, I promise you if you watch this show you WILL love it, you will laugh until you cry, you will quote it every day, it will make your life better!


So go, schedule your day or set your PVR and this Thursday at 9:30 on NBC and WATCH!

2 comments:

Shop Girl* said...

I LOVE this show--the Chewbacca episode was by far my favourite. haha

The Bedke Fam said...

you've got me curious now. i'm going to have to add that to the other huge line up of "dvr"ed shows. thanks!