Friday, August 6, 2010

Beach




My brothers girls have been in town staying with my parents this past week so we've been doing lots of fun stuff. On Thursday we headed to the Beach at Pinehurst in Paris. First I have to say it is the PERFECT beach for little guys. Its small, not busy and you can walk out quite a ways before the water gets above their head. Its perfect for keeping an eye on them and still letting them have plenty of freedom, because we all know how little boys love their freedom.

Jack had an absolutley amazing time playing with his cousins. they are so great with him. They made sand castles for him to destroy, helped him bury my legs, had water fights with him and just made his day enjoyable. It was a great day, but it was HOT and I was glad Dean was able to stay home with Branden. He would have just about died in the heat.

No comments: