Friday, August 6, 2010

Great Wolf Lodgin' It

This week we went to Great Wolf Lodge as a big extended family. Me, Branden, Dean and Jack. My sister Sarah and her husband Grant and their boy Thomas, my parents and my brothers daughters Jenna, Katie and Devin. It was so much fun. So much fun, in fact, that I didn't manage to squeeze in any picture taking. We all shared 2 rooms between us and I was luckily able to get us a discount through my work. The place was expensive, but it was AMAZING. We loved the whole atmosphere. Although most of the waterpark was aimed older than our kids, there was still so much stuff for the 2 year old crowd to do. There was even one of the HUGE water slides that you go down on a raft that we could take Jack on. He loved it through his terror. There were smaller slides that were so much fun for the little guys, a lazy river they loved, a wave pool, lots of splash area. A huge playground/slash/climbing thing/slash/ splash area they couldn't get enough of. It was a blast. At night we left the kids with my parents and went down and had a blast on all the big slides. It was great. there's mini golf, story time, babysitting for the kids thats reasonably priced when they are 4 and over and way to expensive for the 2 year and new born crowd. Dean loved the hot tub, it was great!

We had an amazing time and want to go back again when both boys are old enough to play. I highly recommend it to everyone!

No comments: